Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Insurance Cheat People?


Refer to the link about a real-life case: http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=34871&cat=1

So, what conclusion you can get from this issue?

Hey, I'm Insurance Agent, yes, but I'm not here defending anyone or defending the industry as a whole. What's our rights, we need to find out, and if we are right, do not feel fear to fight for our rights... Well, there's why lawyers are for... Lawyer's job is to fight for us..

But, let me back to discuss what an Insurance Agent's job are..

Insurance Agent, like me, are here to explain and create awareness for the Public who feels that Insurance Companies have taken advantages on them..

One of the commentor, yeesang, even posted this...
Firstly, I have never trusted a second-hand car dealer or its salesmen.
Secondly, I have never trusted any insurance company and its salesmen too."

This is so....SAD...

Yes, I use the word sad because if yeesang didn't trust insurance at all, I can most certainly be sure that he/she don't have any insurance policies, and if my assumption is right, then who is ultimately going to pay his/her medical bills?
Yes, some insurance policies are so strict that they tantamount to cheating the customers.
There are some policies where the penalty for early cancellation is so severe you get practically zero.
My wife bought three policies without understanding fully the conditions. She was lured into promises of high surrender value but in actual fact she not only does not earn any form of interest but the so-called bonus rewards end up as a smoke screen. How come?
This is because when she wants to opt out after 10 years she has to forfeit a lump sum of her premium payments.
That is how your insurance agents earn their fat commissions!  - By bobocheah, 11-Apr-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment